Friday, June 1, 2007

Sometimes We Get Off Track

I am back!

I had a week of no-blogging, but I am back!

Combine the holiday weekend,

With a small head injury

(Yes, I am fine, but laid up for a day and a half)

And now I am back on track.

Have you ever taken a break from your workout?

Have you ever "slipped for the weekend" on your diet?

As long as you get right back on the program,

You are right back on the path to a healthier, fitter you.

Don't allow yourself to give up and quit simply because you were not perfect.

Perfection is unattainable,

But forgiveness and fortitude will get you to your goals every time.

As a famous basketball player once said:

The only reason I have been successful,

Is because I have failed so many times.


It is not the falling down that defines us,

But the standing up.

Have a healthy weekend,

Chat with you Monday!

No comments: