Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Attention ALL READERS!!!!

I HAVE A HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT, WELL, 2 HUGE ANNOUNCEMENTS!

WOOHOO!!!!

The first is: I am soon going to stop blogging here at Blogspot....but do not fret, because I have a NEW BLOG! And it is on MY WEB SITE!!!! (That is my second announcement!)

WWW.CURVYGIRLFITNESS.COM IS LAUNCHED!!!!

I have not been blogging much in the past week because it took me quite a while to configure everything for the site. (Even though my buddy and mentor Joe Stankowski said it would only take 10 minutes....but he is FAR more technically savvy than I) And while it is still a work in progress, that is where you will be able to read my blogs, as well as see my Vlogs and podcasts, bootcamp video, hear about any products I launch, etc.

It is all SOOOO exciting!

I will continue to post here and there for a few weeks, but I encourage you to hop on over to www.CurvyGirlFitness.com and subscribe to email updates there on my home page!

So click on the link, subscribe to the blog and watch out for more great info!

Thanks for reading!

Have a healthy day!

No comments: