Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Tone Those Arms!

My younger sister's wedding is next month, and yes, we are wearing strapless dresses for all the world to see our arms. So what is a girl to do when she is faced with an impending deadline and a lifetime of pictures to look back on? BODY BLADE!

The Body Blade is a funny looking piece of equipment. See for yourself here: http://www.bodyblade.com/

I often take my clients out to local parks to work out, and whenever we use the Body Blade it draws in some attention. To many people it looks as though we are preparing to sword fight and are swinging our way into battle, I have even heard comments like: "those look dangerous." Whatever onlookers are thinking as they watch our sessions, one thing is for certain, the Body Blade produces RESULTS...especially to the arms, shoulders and core.

I train men and women, but the majority of my one on one clientele are women 40 and over, and they all have a similar, chronic complaint: the jiggle on the back of their upper arms. I have been training women for years using many different types of exercise routines, and I have to admit the Body Blade targets the upper body and core and produces fast results. And no, I am not being paid for this endorsement, I just enjoy this product and so do my clients.

The Body Blade is easy to use and most people report it is fun too, and I have to agree. With one simple piece of equipment I can train a client's entire upper body. Throw in some squats, lunges, step ups and intervals and we have a complete training program with one piece of equipment. Now I really do sound like an advertisement.

Remember, it is important to vary your workouts, no one resistance training routine will solve all of your fitness needs, but this product is a simple, efficient and inexpensive piece of the puzzle. I hope you enjoy using it.

Have a healthy day!

No comments: