Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Get Your Bootie In Action

Hola!

Well, the weekend and my sister's surprise wedding shower

Were a complete success.

Now I have recovered from sleeping on her couch and am "back" in business.

I want to take this opportunity to share with you

What I will be working on next.

I have been in fitness and recreation for the past 16 years....

I know, I can't believe it either,

But it is true.

And from all of my years of experience, there are a few things I know,

About fitness and training that is.....

First, you have to WANT to workout....

So find your desire...what will motivate you to get it done.

Second, you have to not HATE what you are doing,

And even if you do hate it, something in that workout has to drive you to

The finish line, or you may never start.

So combine your workout with something you enjoy.

If you like the water then go for a swim,

Or walk/run next to a water way.

If you like Music, download your favorites to your iPod

And listen while you work.

If you like to read, you can do the same with books on tape.

One of the biggest things I have found to help people when they don't

Like to workout is to add a social element to it.

Go to the gym or for a walk with a friend,

Join a class and get to know the members or

Pick a fitness club with people who may share common interests.

So, where is all of this leading me?

I am glad you asked!!!

I am beginning small group Bootcamps

In the Northern Liberties area of the city.

The price will be affordable, there will be lots of support and

Social interaction,

The workouts will change frequently to challenge your mind

As well as your body,

And BEST of all....

YOU WILL GET RESULTS!

The structure of the workouts will ensure that!

Send me an email if you are interested, and I will let you know the info for the launch.

It is going to begin after Labor day, but with a few trial sessions first.

If you are not in my area, keep looking out for interesting opportunities

To workout in your own area....

Believe me, there are a hundred ways to workout,

You can find what suits you best.

Have a fit day!

No comments: