Monday, April 23, 2007

An AMAZING Weekend


How was your weekend? Mine was spectacular! I got to listen to John DeMartini of The Secret speak, not once, but twice. I was also fortunate enough to have met him on both occasions.
I was touched, moved and inspired by the lectures, and it reminded me of why I love Curvy Girl Fitness and the company I am building. I was struck by the timeliness of his words, and at times felt as though he was speaking directly to me. The themes that came to life during John DeMartini's seminars were echoing what I have begun to share with you over the past week. Have you ever felt like the Universe was trying to tell you something? What it was telling me was that I was on the right track in my life and my mission.
I am looking forward to sharing more insights, inspirations and motivations with you. Remember, whatever you focus upon the most is what will show up for you. I have been focusing upon Curvy Girl Fitness and creating beauty, joy and love for women all over the world. Then John DeMartini showed up for me. What are you focusing on? Is it adding value to your life and is it in line with what you want to create? If not, begin to focus upon what you want to create in your life and that is what will show up for you.
I am honored to be a part of your journey through this life. I am thankful for being able to offer you valuable information of how to obtain your health and fitness goals. As you succeed, I succeed. Thank you for being a part of my dream.

No comments: