Monday, August 20, 2007

Let's KISS

Let's K-I-S-S

Keep It Simple Silly. I love when I can share the easiest and most practical information with you, because let's face it: if it gets complicated we may not take the time to do it.

So today's info is the best nutritional advice I have heard in a long time.

There has been so much debate and advertising lately that carbs are bad for you, and should be avoided. I have heard them all too, but today I was reading an interview with Dr. Chris Mohr, PhD, and I loved what he had to say: EAT MORE FIBER!

Talk about keeping it simple!

Think about it, the carbs that are good for us contain more fiber: veggies, fruit, and whole grains. Refined carbs have less fiber (or none at all) and those are the carbs you want to limit your intake of.

So make sure you are eating vegetables with every meal and you will have better results with your nutrition program.

In the spirit of keeping it simple, that is all I have to say for today!

So add more fiber and have a healthy day!

No comments: