Monday, August 6, 2007

WHY ISN"T IT WORKING?????

Why isn't my workout working?

Is this how you feel?

You have been working out regularly,

Doing 45 minutes of cardio,

Light weight training,

Watching your nutrition,

And you can't seem to lose any more weight?

What if I told you that traditional methods of exercise

Are simply never going to get you to your goal.

Our bodies acclimate so quickly to our workouts,

In a short period of time it masters the skill

And slows down the weight loss process.

If you have been reading my blog for a while

You know I emphasize interval training

Because it does what traditional workouts can never replicate

It causes EPOC, otherwise known as

Excessive Post-exercise Oxygen Consumption

Causing you to burn MORE calories for the next 36 hours.

Pretty cool, huh?

Now I am ready to get YOU into the gym and show you HOW!!!

Starting a week from today, I am beginning my

Bootcamp classes!!!!

WOOOHOOO!!!

They are going to be held in the Northern Liberties area of Philly,

Monday, Wednesday, and Friday

At 6AM, 7AM and 10 AM.

And the cost of the program,

Paired with the results you are going to get are amazing!!!

If you are finally SERIOUS, and are ready to lose the weight

In the shortest amount of time,

Then you need to be here in this class!!!

Hurry, space is VERY limited,

And I already have calls coming in.

Reply to this blog to get all of the details,

And remember, if you snooze you lose,

Because the classes are filling fast!

Have a Healthy Day!

No comments: