Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Who Woulda Thunk It?

One of my mentors in the Fitness Industry shared this article with me:

http://health.yahoo.com/news/177766

Take a moment to read it and come back,

I'll wait.

Wow, who woulda thunk it?

I have a question, on a positive note:

If you are in a group of people who are living a healthy life style,

And losing weight, is the social stimulus just as powerful?

There is strength in numbers,

And whether your goal is to lose weight,

Or maintain the status quot,

Be mindful of those you are surrounding yourself with.

When you are trying to live a new, healthy life style,

Enroll AS MANY of your friends and relatives in the program as you can.

You will have the support you need,

As well as be able to offer support to others who need you.

THAT sounds like a win/win situation to me!

Have a healthy day!

No comments: