Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Because I Said SO

We all have things we want to accomplish in life. For myself, it is developing Curvy Girl Fitness into a program that will reach millions of people and help them attain their health and fitness goals.

If you are like so many men and women I talk to, you have a fitness or weight loss goal.

There are two very important factors to know before beginning your fitness journey:
1. Know your goal. Is it weight, a clothing size, a date to achieve it by? Knowing where you are heading before you begin will help keep you focused and your eye on the prize.

2. Know your WHY. Knowing why you want to achieve your goal is so important, because life gets in the way. WHY do you want your goal?

See, once you know WHY and WHAT you will always find a WAY!

That is the story of my life this week, so I am preaching from personal experience.

I know my WHAT: Curvy Girl Fitness. I know my WHY: because helping others feel amazing is like a drug to me. My WAY>>>>there is another story.

See, we all get off track sometimes, and as long as we keep our sites on the goal, the way will work itself out.

To make a long story short, I am restructuring my website. I know for sure my website will be finished, just not in the way I had originally intended. I will achieve my goal, I just need alter the way first.

How often does this happen to you and your fitness and weight loss goals?

You lose your way with your workouts and nutrition and simply give up instead of finding a new way to reach your goal.

Remember, all you need are 2 things: your goal and your why, the way will take care of its self.

Oh, and why am I going to achieve my goal? BECAUSE I SAID SO!

No comments: