Tuesday, May 1, 2007

How Bad Do You Want It?

How bad do you want it?

Ask yourself that right now: How bad?

Cause guess what, life is going to get in the way. Things are going to happen and plans are going to be diverted. What are you going to do when that happens? Are you going to binge? Are you going to skip the gym? Are you going to change your mind? Because if you do, you must not have wanted your results.

I know life gets in the way. Life popped up for me today and it is a definite obstacle to my plan of obtaining one of my goals. Am I going to let that stop me? NO! I am so determined to have Curvy Girl Fitness be a nationally, no INTERNATIONALLY available fitness and inspiration company THAT THERE IS NO WAY I AM GOING TO LET IT BE STOPPED! Yeah!

See, what ever it is you want in life you have to be unstoppable, because things happen! Think of it this way: maybe the universe sends obstacles in front of you to see how you respond. Maybe these are the tests to prove how much want it. They may also be the cues that your plan was misguided and needed to be redirected, so it would better suit your ultimate goal. Never take your eye off the goal! If the path becomes cluttered with debris, get over it, under it, around it, just keep going and you will always achieve your goal.

I am a firm believer that EVERYTHING happens for a reason. Sometimes our greatest pain and burden becomes our biggest teacher and triumph! Let me say that again:

Sometimes our greatest pain and burden becomes our biggest teacher and triumph!

So when you are facing your challenge today, ask yourself how bad do I want it? Be present to the lessons you could be learning to help you achieve your goal, then go get it!

If you quit you will never get there. The obstacles that we face along the way, those are what will define our greatness! You are great already, stay focused and it will all work out.

Here's a joke I heard: If you want to make God laugh tell Him your plans. WOW!

No comments: