Friday, May 11, 2007

Quick Workouts In No Time At All

I was out last night at a networking event here in Philadelphia. Part of the event included introducing ourselves to the group that gathered. During my introduction I spoke of my website and the quick and effective workouts I am making available via the internet.

A man sitting next to me asked me how quick and I responded "45 minutes three times a week." Not quick enough was his immediate response. Not quick enough???

So here is my response to this man, maybe it will help him with the "quick enough" part.

BTW...sometimes all I have to mention to men is that regular workouts increase their longevity in the bed room...if not, something else will be "quick enough." Just an observation from a woman's point of view.....(Oh, I am so my mother's daughter. ;-) I love you mom, Happy Mother's Day!)

With the approach of my website launching, I am writing articles, newsletters and reports to help you achieve your fitness and weight loss goals.

One of the Reports I am writing is 100 Ways To Fit Fitness Into Your Life.

As we go into the weekend, I am going to leave you with a few suggestions from the list. Try them out today through Monday and see if it is possible that you, YES, EVEN YOU can find time to fit fitness into your life.


1. Take the stairs
2. Park further away from the store
3. Get off the bus 5 blocks early
4. Carry your groceries in bags instead of shopping cart
5. Once an hour, climb the stairs 3 times
6. Once an hour jog in place for 45 seconds
7. Once an hour do jumping jacks for 45

8. Once an hour jump imaginary rope for 45 seconds

Here are Eight SIMPLE, time efficient suggestions on how to burn more calories on a daily basis. Numbers 5-8 are only 45 seconds, not 45 minutes.

Remember, the results of activity are cumulative, but SO are the results of inactivity. Try to fit fitness into your life instead of life into your fitness.

And if you don't take time for health now you will have to take time for illness later.


No comments: