Friday, May 18, 2007

Thank You :-)

Everyday I am blessed to wake up and live the life I love.



Have the career I love.



And it is time to say Thank You!



Thank You to all of those who inspire me.


Thank You to my clients.



Thank you for asking me questions. Thank you for making me think. Thank You for showing me what true strength and dedication to a goal are.



I don't always get to say how your strength and fortitude give me reasons to teach, create and write. So much of what I pursue is driven by your inspiration. By you being there and needing my guidance, you challenge me to constantly think and adapt.



You inspire me to be a better trainer. You inspire me to think and learn so you can achieve. Without you I would not be so moved to create and dream.



And you know I love to dream.



I hope you see this blog, every entry into this blog, as my gift back to you.



I hope it answers your questions, gives you ideas, and continues to inspire you to believe in yourself and your dreams.



This blog is where I get to share all of the info I want to tell you, each of you, everyday.



Whether you have trained with me for a week or a decade, my hope is that you always remain a client and know I will always cheer for your success...



In fitness and in life!



Thank You :-)